A Hair Transplant Can Fit in Your Budget!
You might think that a hair transplant is out of your reach because of the price. But achieving the look you’ve always wanted is attainable with medical financing.
Don’t know if you qualify for a payment plan? Here is how you can find out;
- Get your FREE credit score (Credit Sesame and CreditKarma are two good options). You will be asked to provide some basic information and create an account, but this will not have an impact on your credit score.
- A credit score in the lower 600s or higher generally qualifies you for credit from most of our lenders. You’ll have a choice of interest-free credit (12-month plans) and fixed financing rates (24-90 months).
- Click on any of the below lenders to start your application.
- If your credit score is under 600, check if the provider allows for a co-applicant with a higher credit score to apply for you. In this case you’ll just need to add yourself as an authorized user on the account.
- Once approved, notify our NeoGraft consultant so that she can finalize your paperwork and book your procedure for one of our clinics in Tennessee or Kentucky.
Please reach out to your consultant with any questions about these options.
What Is a Deferred Interest Payment Plan?
Choose a deferred interest payment plan to spread out your hair transplant payments over the course of 12 months. Interest charges only apply if you seek longer-term (24-60 month) financing or if you exceed the 0% interest promotional period.
We offer several types of medical financing, including 12-month interest-free financing plans, through the following lenders: PatientFi and CareCredit.
What Is Credit Card Financing?
In addition to the above payment plans, we accept all major credit cards at all Hair Doctor locations. If your credit card company offers zero percent financing for periods as long as one year, the easiest way to finance your procedure is by using your credit card.
If you have any questions about hair transplant financing or the application process, please contact us. We are happy to answer your questions. Simply give us a call, or submit a request for a quote so that we can reach out to you.