Affordable Hair Restoration in Chicago
The main reason Nashville Hair Doctor patients travel from as far away as Chicago, New York, and Texas for their procedure is that they prefer to entrust their hair to the experts. We offer several more advantages:
- Everyday low prices. Save up to $10,000 or more on an all-inclusive NeoGraft® hair transplant compared to the average cost in the Chicago metro area.
- Convenience. Upload your photos online and submit a quote request from the comfort of your home.
- Free quotes. Receive a personalized hair restoration plan and quote within 1 business day – FREE of charge.
- State-of-the-art care. All procedures are performed at our modern plastic surgery center under the supervision of a double board-certified plastic surgeon.
- Expertise. We are a leading provider of affordable hair transplants and beard transplants in the United States. Our NeoGraft Master Technicians have 20+ years of experience and a long track record of proven results.
- Easy Access. Fly direct from Chicago to Nashville in just 1.5 hours or travel by car in 7 hours. We provide a travel discount for out-of-town patients to help with hotel costs.
Come visit us in Nashville, and let us help you grow your hair while exploring one of the “hottest” cities in America.
Nashville Hair Doctor Patients Share Their Experience
Hair Transplants at Nashville Hair Doctor are performed using the Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE technology. Because each follicle is extracted and transplanted individually, FUE achieves natural-looking results without any scarring at the back of the head, as is often the case with other methods. It also results in a virtually pain-free hair restoration that only requires minimal numbing. There is almost no downtime or trauma, and patients typically return to work or their daily activities within 1-2 days.
2,500 Grafts. Expert Personal Care. Fast Recovery.
Brian J had selected Nashville Hair Doctor for his hair transplant based on their fast response to his quote request as well as the scheduling flexibility. He was pleased with how knowledgeable his technicians were and how comfortable they made him feel throughout the procedure. He also appreciated the speed of his recovery. “Just over two weeks later, my head has already fully healed which means they were very careful during the entire procedure. I can’t wait to get my second (less needed) procedure done. I would recommend the Hair Doctor to anyone seeking an alternative to life without hair.”
1,500 Grafts. Smooth Experience. Feeling Years Younger Now.
Joshua C had felt like he had aged a decade within a few years, resulting in a total loss of confidence. He had many questions and concerns when choosing to take the plunge to have a hair transplant. “The team, especially Shauna and Daryl, were so patient in answering all of my questions. When I look in the mirror, I feel so much younger now. I hope that I only need one procedure, but if I ever need a second, I will absolutely use Nashville Hair Doctor again.”
If you aren’t sure whether a hair transplant is right for you, start your journey by requesting a free, confidential, no-obligation quote at the click of a button.
“It was a great experience. A lot less painful than what I thought. Overall 10/10 I do recommend. Can’t wait to see the end result!! Shout out to my doctors!!”Andrew A, Rock Island, IL, 2,000 graft hair transplant 9/2/23
Nashville Hair Doctor is conveniently located near the I-65 / Old Hickory Blvd. intersection on the southern edge of Nashville. You have many hotel options within a 6-minute drive from our practice. Please consult the map for nearby choices and see our recommendations below.
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Brentwood ** Patient choice **
Phone: (615) 370-5040
Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Brentwood
Phone: (615) 371-9200
Residence Inn by Marriott Nashville Brentwood
Phone: (615) 371-0100
Click here for directions on Google Maps.
Planning Your Nashville Getaway
Nashville is best known as the home of country music. Everywhere you step, you’ll find a tribute to its rich music history. We have world-famous attractions like the venerable Grand Ole Opry, the Ryman Auditorium, and the Johnny Cash museum. On any night, you might come across the next great hit being played in one of Broadway’s famous honky tonks or at the Bluebird Cafe. But aside from its music scene, Nashville boasts many other fun attractions, as well as a great food scene – from gourmet food to food trucks. Read more>>