*** Update: We are fully open and operational at this time. ***
In these trying and unusual times, we’d like to give you a brief update on how we can serve you amidst the present Coronavirus epidemic. While we are not currently seeing patients in office, we continue to provide FREE online consultations.
Perhaps this is a good opportunity for you to dig a little deeper into the thought of growing hair where you haven’t in years. We are here to help!
To get started, simply upload your pictures to REQUEST A QUOTE from the safety of your home. We will assess your loss and provide you with a free quote and restoration plan.
Going forward, there are a few things we’d like to point out:
- We offer prodigious online consultations. This comes to us naturally, as we have always provided customized quotes online, free of charge. We have a large number of out-of-state patients who have relied on our excellent virtual consultations for years. You simply upload your pictures, answer a few questions, and we will send you a personalized quote within a day.
- Our calendar is filling up for the month of May. While we don’t have a date yet for when we can beging to see patients again, we are putting procedures on the schedule to help you with your planning and to avoid a long backlog. If you were planning to have a hair transplant this summer, now is the time to reserve a spot.
- Only one hair restoration procedure is performed per day. You won’t interact with a stream of patients coming in and out of our facility. For the entire procedures, it’s only you, our hair transplant master tech, and one assistant.
- Follow up appointments are spaced out so they don’t overlap, thus limiting patient interaction.
- As a medical practice, we will continue to strictly enforce our daily regimen of sanitation, disinfecting, and sterilization.
- We provide paid time off to all team members to ensure anyone who feels sick is cared for and can stay home.
- You can choose from several financing options to make your hair restoration budget friendly. Please visit our financing page for more information.
We will continue to watch the situation closely as we follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to establish protocols for upcoming procedures.
In the meantime, we look forward to answering your questions so you’ll be one step closer to fuller hair once life returns to “a new normal”. If you have any questions, simply click below to get in touch.Questions? Email Us
PS: Here are some of our tips to safely weather the crisis (read the full article here).
- Wash your hands.
- Stay home.
- If You can’t stay home, plan your trip in advance.
- Keep the recommended 6-ft distance from others.
- Wear a face mask when going out in public.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Clean your phone regularly.
- Disinfect surfaces around your house.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Do things you enjoy or try out new activities.