Dr. Rosdeutscher is a double-board certified plastic surgeon* who has been practicing plastic surgery in the Nashville area since 1998. He is a graduate of the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Louisville.
Dr. Rosdeutscher has extensive experience in a wide range of plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures and is a member of the Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery as well as the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Rosdeutscher is the Medical Director of our Nashville practice.
Certifications & Awards
- Certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Certified by American Board of Otolaryngology
- Published multiple times in peer-reviewed journals
- Member of Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Fellow of American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Recipient of Merck Manual award and Dean’s award for leadership and service
- Inducted in Phi Beta Kappa honor society
*A physician is present for all hair restoration procedures that are administered by a technician.