Dr. Mark Peters is an award-winning, board-certified plastic surgeon* with over 20 years of experience transforming the face and body. He has been a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons since 1995.
Dr. Peters earned a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Vanderbilt University and his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, LA. He completed his residency at Saint Luke’s Medical Center in Cleveland, OH, and his Plastic Surgery Fellowship at the University of Virginia Health Science Center in Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Peters is the Medical Director of our Memphis practice.
Certifications & Awards
- First Place, InMode Expert Clinician Award Program, July 2020
- Certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1999
- Re-certified by American Board of Plastic Surgery in 2009 and 2019
- Member of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery since 1998
- Member of Louisiana State Plastic Surgery Society since 2001
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons since 2018
- Voted “Best of the Best” Cosmetic Surgeon, 2017
- Appointed Vice Chairman of Department of Surgery, Terrebonne General Medical Center, 2003
- Second Place Resident Competition – Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons Meeting (Williamsburg), 1997
*A physician is present for all hair restoration procedures that are administered by a technician.